Recognizable and heartwarming
Fiep Westendorp is undoubtedly the most popular Dutch children’s book illustrator. Generations of readers have grown up with her drawings. Millions of books have been sold, people enjoy her work in theaters plays and exhibitions. A wide range of merchandising items is available. Now it’s time to introduce her to the rest of the world.
Zie ook: http://www.fiepwestendorp.nl
- More than 6,000 illustrations available: different characters, various themes
- Target group 0-100 years, everyone grows up with Fiep's illustrations
- An enormous amount of interest in the activities around Fiep's 100th birthday
- Numerous picture books, cardboard books, puzzles, toys and merchandising
- Continuous theater performances
- Pim & Pom series daily on TV in Holland, NPO 1, new series expected in 2019
- Pim & Pom movie 'The big adventure' screened at more than 40 international film festivals
- highly recognizable artwork
For Kruidvat Holland Rubinstein developed a direct-to-retail concept for the baby and children segment, ranging from sleeping bags, pajamas and rompers to rain boots and toiletry bags.